Saturday, February 2, 2008

Tagged...

A. The rules of this game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, and then leaves a comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.
10 years ago: For the love... who can remember yesterday, let alone 10 years ago? Good grief. Well, I was nowhere near being married - or wanting to be, for that matter. But Larry and I were dating - long distance. I think I was working at Rodizio Grill at Trolley Square, but I can't be certain, it may have been Outback Steakhouse in Sandy. I seriously don't remember. I was living across the street from the Capital in some really nasty, old, but very cheap apartments. Ick.
5 Things On My List Of Things To Do Today: 1) Take my car in for an oil change and get new break pads. 2) Fold laundry 3) pictures 4) Take out the trash 5) clean the litter box... really there is an endless list of tedious and very mundane things to be done, but since I only really have the weekends, it all piles up - and it's mountainous.
3 of My Bad Habits: There are oh so many... but let's see if I can't narrow it down. Facial Expressions - I cannot hide my reaction to what people are saying, or wearing and it's not good many times. Heavy sighing and rolling my eyes - this is very annoying for most people, while I don't really recognize that I do it, Ethan is now doing it, and Larry says he gets it from me. And in retrospect, my mom used to tell me not to do it either. Plucking - I am so obsessed with plucking my eyebrows and picking my face, that I get really distracted to the point where I'll have to run Ethan's bath twice because I either couldn't be interrupted to cool down or warm up the water, or because I overfilled it and I can literally spend 30 to 40 minutes in the bathroom with my face right up in the mirror, perched on the counter with my cat, Kita.
Places I Have Lived: Provo, Orem, Bountiful, Midvale, Salt Lake City, Sandy, Chicago, Aurora, Naperville, Sugar Grove, Lynchburg - where else? I feel like there are more, I moved around A LOT!
Things Most People Don't Know About Me: I'm pretty open whether anyone likes it or not, so this is difficult. Here are some things that people may already know, but have forgotten... I have OCD and an abandonment phobia, I am goofy and silly, I don't really care whether people like me or not, I am very sentimental, I have a stupidity complex, I clog (I loved it so much, I tried finding a club or group here in the Chicagoland area), play the piano and clarinet. Tasha and I used to put on "Tolman Spectaculars" for our family at Christmas - yearly - of course, starring all the siblings. Oh, sadly, there is proof. I have never had any broken bones (save an undetected upfront hairline fracture rollerblading down Capitol Hill in SLC) OR stitches. Tami and I used to HATE each other in HS and barely even spoke to one another unless it was yelling and now look at us - she is my best friend. Who, coincidentally is now tagged: Tami Tran, Andrea Tolman, Kate Tolman, Mom, Sally Chuntz

2 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

I had no idea you clogged! OK the tag was totally worth it justs for that. I did know about the sigh and eye rolling - and I do think you should be the host of what not to wear!

Unknown said...

Ok so I know that I am supposed to do this. Sorry i've so buzy. So hopefully I will be able to get to it this week.