Monday, February 4, 2008

Super Bowl

It's all anyone can talk about - the Super Bowl. However, for me, it's different. Some of you Midwesterner's know how bad the snow was last night. We went to our good friend's, the Gramley's to partake in the festivities along with some of our and their close friends. For us "girls" it was chasing kids - even though there were only 3. I have Ethan, 16 mos but acts like he's already 3 and Stacie's two boys: Dylan, 4 and Connor 1 1/2 yrs. Boys will definitely be boys. I didn't get to see so much of the game, but heard it while running up and down stairs... but the best Super Bowl ever. One thing though. At half time, I decided to leave because the snow was really coming down, and I had to get Ethan to bed and ready for the next day and week. I, of course, wore heels on very fashionable boots (not designed for the snow, mind you). Now, I always watch the forecast because - hello - I have to know what to wear! No mention of this much snow, only flurries and rain. So, I was surprised and anxious when it was so thick and heavy. As I was leaving the house, I slipped with Ethan in tow. I started laughing as Ethan patted me on the shoulder. I got up and took 2 steps and fell again. This time, Ethan growled at me. Needless to say, my back is killing, I've had a headache all day, and my phone was somewhere buried under inches of snow in the Gramley's driveway, only to be discovered very early this morning, when Chris went to snowblow his drive! Believe it or not, it survived all night in the snow and freezing cold!


This is Ethan and Connor - Playing...

1 comment:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Wow! What kind of phone was that? - oh, the things we do for fashion!