Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Surprise!

So, I took a 4-day weekend this weekend - boy, did I need it! Mostly to clean, which I did on Monday for 8 hours! Anyhoo. I was surprised to find a large box on my front porch Saturday. Now, y'all know that I do not and have not decorated for any holiday - especially Christmas! But since Ethan was born both Mom's have been sending me stuff to get into the "holiday spirit". It has actually been fun. No tree this year still, but working up to it. Seriously, we have two cats and a toddler. I got this box and look - isn't it cute? It's a starter Christmas village with a chocolate shop! It's so cute. I will definitely have fun building on this, although Larry reminds me of the limited space.


1 comment:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Hurray for moms! They take care of us in ways we don't even think of. Nice cleaning job too.