Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ethan is just over 2 yrs old and he is saying and doing new things every day. Sometimes it's hard to believe he is only 2 yrs old and I think why are you still pooping in your pants!? I was scolding him the other day and I said "you're acting like a 2 year old". Wait a sec... yeah, smart!

He is counting to 14 by himself - why 14? I have no idea. He is singing and recognizes shapes. He loves the alphabet and animals - right now, every stuffed animal's name is Trini. The real Trini doesn't even like him, so I don't know why he calls everything Trini either. Today, we got home from the many errands and I finished putting everything away, I walked in the front room to see this ... why do they grow up so fast? Great! Now, I am crying! He tries to be like both of us, but he is such a Momma's boy right now, which I love because I know that will be over soon enough.

4 comments:

tasha said...

What a cute little man! They grow up TOO fast!

Stephie said...

He is adorable! It is amazing they grow up so fast! Before you know it they'll be talking back and sneaking out of the house...sigh... :-)

Heather said...

Tori, he is adorable! I'm always amazed at the stuff my kids learn--and the stuff I wish they'd learn and don't for a while!

Anonymous said...

He is SO STINKING CUTE !