Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Grandparent's Day!

This is a holiday that may have been thought up by the Hallmark people as a marketing scheme. Regardless, it's always a good excuse to show extra love to your grandparents.


In loving memory of my grandparents: Vince "Bish" (who Ethan was named after) & Donna Tolman, and Cletus "Bud" & June Buddenhagen. I love my grandparents who have both greatly influenced my life throughout my life, and continue to do so with the memories I have.


To Larry's Grandma, Dee Albers - we love you and appreciate your affection and sincerity.


To Ethan's Grandparents: Vince & June Tolman, and John & Nancy Johnson - You are such great examples and influences to Ethan and have been so supportive and generous to us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where di you get the picture of Nana and Grandad/Gma and Gpa?

Anonymous said...

HOW do you get your pictures to line up within the text so neatly and sweetly? HELP ME !!!