Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, tObDY!


When Todd was learning to write his name since he was left-handed - he got the lower case 'b' and 'd' mixed up, so he would always write his name as tobby.

Todd was another "surprise" and had a lot of health issues when he was an infant. As a pre-teen he was in a major accident from which he almost died. Todd has been in and out of the hospital for one reason or another his whole life, and for whatever reason is here for a purpose, even if only to be my brother!

I love you, Todd! Todd and I have always been very close and I am so fortunate. It is also a relief that he married someone I didn't have to dislike. Just kidding (not really). Todd and I have always seen eye-to-eye on many things and have been able to discuss everything. I am so happy to have you in our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was a great tribute Torki!

TobDy is such a good man!