Saturday, August 2, 2008

"No Limits But The Sky"

My sister-in-law, Rhonda gave me this book for my birthday this year. I found some very inspirational thoughts within. Tami often sends inspiring quotes via text message, and they always seem to provoke thought or edification in my day, so I thought I'd share a couple too:

Be Different
"To make a difference in the world, you must first dare to be different"
Launch Out
"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time" - Andre Gide
Say 'Yes' to Life
"Always laugh as much as possible and cry a little less. Conceive the inconceivable and dare to tell life, 'yes!"
Make the Discovery
"The Future doesn't lie ahead of you, waiting to happen. it lies deep inside of you, waiting to be discovered."

No comments: