Saturday, July 12, 2008

Neat Idea... I am going to do a few:
Memory Lane...(I got this from Lavinia's blog and thought it was a cute idea.)
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :)

2 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Hmm, lets see . . . there was that one time when Clint Muhelstien asked you to preference over the loud speaker at school and you were sluffing that morning and I had to find you at lunch and tell you about it. LOL! Oh! And that time you and Scott invited us over for dinner and you made cream puffs and we watched car racing. LOL! I was so impressed by the cream puffs you made - so chic Marcia!

Brenda said...

hmm..I remember you teasing me incessantly about my crush on Tom Richman (thank heavens we never have to repeat those years!!!). Oh well, I forgive you and hey, it all worked out great!