Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cassidi Carter


Can you believe I used to babysit this beautiful not-so-little girl? What happened? I know I am getting older, but when did they?

Shilo (hello - Neil Diamond, Jerri went to this concert with us) and Cassidi Carter were the cutest, sweetest little girls in the
neighborhood. Jerri and Don lived behind us (or we lived behind
them?) in Provo, Utah for years. During those many years, we played a lot and Jerri even worked with us at Dad's company. I was very fortunate to be included in their lives. Shilo and
Tyler were the same age and I think even in the same kindergarten class.

Cassidi was just married last month and Shilo now has 2 children (11 and 7... is that right?)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... Memories :) I just reminded Tory today of the time she was babysitting my sister and I (parent's were out of town) and while backing out of our driveway, she took a detour into our chainlink fence while yelling at, I believe, Tyler. She was the funnest babysitter and friend anyone could ask for. Love ya Tor!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow tori I can't believe how beautiful they all are !

Link them to me!