Saturday, May 3, 2008

Tagged - AGAIN!

Getting to know me
(I don’t really know how far back you’re suppose to start)
Answer 3 things to each section

34 years ago I...
1) Arrived from Korea to be adopted
2) Met my new sister and Mom & Dad
3) Found out Mom was pregnant which was literally a miracle

20 years ago I...
1) was 15… ‘nough said?
2) was a sophomore at OHS
3) Thought I could already drive, thanks Tam

10 years ago I..
1) Was working at Outback Steakhouse… ick
2) Was partying too hard to remember anything else
3) also had a couple of years long distance relationship started with Larry

5 years ago I..
1) just moved OUT of the city and back to the ‘burbs
2) watched Larry go through the police academy
3) worked at Countrywide – I still have nightmares.

1 year ago I... (not exactly one year, but w/in the calendar year)
1) said good-bye to a very close friend when he died of cancer
2) celebrated Ethan’s first birthday
3) forgot to celebrate our 1 year anniversary (we were never big on celebrating stuff, let alone anniversaries)

So far, this year I have...
1) started a blog and joined the technology revolution (Nov 2007)
2) joined Facebook (something I said I would never do)
3) spent a lot of time with my family and friends, as much as I can because life is too short

This Week I…
1) got a new phone: Black Jack II
2) got my first cold in almost 3 yrs
3) have only slept an avg of 3 hrs each night thanks to Ethan

Yesterday I...
1) what?
2) longed for today (Friday)
3) flipped out when a lot of work peers were laid off

Today I....
1) worked, as I do every day – 5 days a week, 52 weeks a year
2) watched Ethan lick his fingers for the first time and realized there was some good stuff that rubbed off and it was delish, I guess, he said ‘mmmm’
3) felt better today than I did yesterday

and now... Lavinia, Tami, and Caleen - Tag, you are it!

No comments: