Friday, May 2, 2008


I just got this new phone: Black Jack II, it's dark red... I love, love, LOVE it!!!!! Tami (my big little sister) got one a year and a half ago, and he has been bragging nonstop about how awesome her stinkin' Black Jack is. I wanted to wait at least a year to see if she'd like it and if she'd use the features and if it were really all that practical - ta da! It totally is! Maps, navigation system, IM, text, e-mail, Word docs, Excel, camera, camcorder, Internet, all the normal phone features, MP-3 player, calendar, task manager/organizer, alarm clock... I can go on... but it is seriously so freakin' RAD! Yeah, I said it - Rad! Because it is!

2 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Holy Canoli! That is one freakin' awesome Black Jack. I covet it.

Stephie said...

I was thinking I-phone, but now I wonder if Black Jack isn't the one for me...
Rock on...