Saturday, April 5, 2008

Fun


It was such a nice day today, and Larry has been working 12 hour shifts, so we decided to take Ethan out.

Larry looked up this place we drive by every day on I-88, Odyssey Fun World (we are going to take him to Chuck E. Cheese's as well to compare). Ethan is driving...

I tried to put Ethan on the coin/token operated rides like they have outside of K-Mart or inside of WalMart and other silly stores. He was not having it at all. I put him in the 'car' with me to race and he loved that because he got to steer.

We went to this room that I think Ethan loved running around the playroom rather than actually playing in the structure. It's a good thing I'm so little, because I actually followed him through the levels and tunnels. We stayed for a few hours, but it was just long enough for Ethan to sufficiently show off for all of the adults watching their own children.
Ethan and Larry played in the balls together. Ethan got so excited sinking into them, I don't think he knew what to do, but he loved having his dad in there with him. They threw balls at me!

1 comment:

Pat said...

I love to see your blog. We are in Vegas right now so my e-mail usually says from Blayne. don't let it scare you it is just me Pat