Saturday, March 8, 2008

Tagged... again!

Thanks, Andrea...

How long have you been together? Well, married only 1 yr and 8 mos... I think
How long did you date? It depends on who you ask - if you mean stalking and badgering, then but about 12 yrs.
How old is he? Older than me! Just turned 36
Who eats more? It depends on the day
Who said I Love You First? I don't know... I honestly don't remember who said it first, and to me, the thing that matters is that we do love each other... sometimes.
Who is taller? Well, I always walk tall and take the higher ground (okay, y'all know I'm totally being sarcastic right? Because I am very petty and catty), but physically, I guess that would be Law Dog.
Who sings better? This is a funny question - I am a song bird, and I tell him so every time we're in the car, and his ears are bleeding.
Who is smarter? Another very funny question - we are both smart, but in very different ways
Who does the laundry? I do, Larry does his own, but I do everything else
Who does the dishes? I do - because I am a control freak and I have OCD!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? We pay our own bills and split everything else 50/50 (but like, with groceries, I buy one month, then he'll buy the next) - trust me, this works out very well for us, we have been at this system for over a decade now.
Who mows the lawn? The landscaper
Who cooks dinner? Well, if you mean heating up the oven and 'cooking' a frozen pizza, then Larry. How 'bout neither. I do when I can
Who is more stubborn? Meow-ch! We both are equally stubborn. He holds grudges though
Who kissed who first? I am the aggressor, so me. I kissed him, but we didn't even like each other... long story
Who asked who out? He asked me out... He drove all the way from Idaho to SLC to take me to Better Than Ezra at DV8
Who proposed? Larry - twice, sort of... when I told him I was pregnant: he said "well, I guess this means we have to get married". And then officially at Jeff and Carla's house in May, I think
Who is more sensitive? Again, we both are equally, just about different things... if you mean emotional, I don't think that's even a question...
Who has more friends? I do. But Larry has longer friends
Who has more siblings? I do - he has an older sister, and I have 1 older, 1 younger sister, and 2 younger brothers

Tag, you're it: Lavinia Mumford, Caleen Christensen, and Brenda Tobler

No comments: