Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Lar-Bear



Today is Larry's Birthday, Happy Birthday. He is not very old, but older than me, so that is very old to me!



Here are some pictures Mom (Johnson) gave to us before Ethan was born. I love them... Larry grew up between southern Illinois (Peoria,-Mackinaw )and (Orlando-Debarry-Deland) Florida. He joined the army (photo is first day) and quickly was promoted to Sgt. He went to college at ISU and is a member of the Pi Kappa Alpha fraternity. He is an avid soccer player and loved skateboarding and surfing growing up. He was so good he was the Slamma Jamma Ramp Champ in Orlando!



Larry has always been my rock and voice of reason. He calms me down and is so diplomatic. He is thoughtful and loyal. He is a hard worker and driven. I love him and so glad we are devoted to each other. I am proud of the role-model he is and will be to Ethan.

No comments: