Sunday, March 16, 2008

Okay, well I have been on this kick. I am trying to unclutter and get rid of the 'stuff'. So, my next project was the make-up. I thought about it because Caleen had a posting when she got purse tagged. She had, like 50 gagillion lip glosses.

I don't wear a lot and it's all the same color palette, so a lot of the same thing: brown's and wine's/berry/purples. I don't wear any actual make-up as in foundation (which is probably obvious but I don't care, I hate it) I have other stuff, because I am such a packaging sucker. I love the packaging. And I buy all brands, if the packaging is awesome. I don't even wear some of the stuff, but it just looks so cool, that I have to have it! Like, I have this Benefit eye lid brightening pencil... I have no eye lid (hello - Asian... no double lid) so, I don't need it, can't really use it... whatever! And I had this Chanel eye brow liner stuff, and I have caterpillars growing, so there's no point in that. I chucked some Mac bronzing powder that is just messy and I've only used it once. The point is, I threw out a lot of that crap. The drawer is very skinny, but it looks organized and clean.

The next chore was the lip stuff drawer. I took off of the pencils and glosses, and sticks out and threw them in the sink. I sifted threw, but I could only find 6 tubes of yuck. The rest were keepers. It's a LOT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who the Heck has a "LIP Stuff Drawer?" My oh My! What a World...what a world......

The BC Fam said...

You beat me girl, hands down!!