Sunday, March 16, 2008

No Easter for Ethan

I was hoping to post a very cute picture of Ethan with the Easter bunny, of course, taken at the Mall. I got him dressed in a very spring-looking outfit and we waited in line for over 40 minutes. There was a 4 1/2 year old boy standing behind us pounding Larry's behind. Larry believes it has earned him a year of not having to stand in line. He excercised a lot of patience, tolerance, and restraint.

We finally got to the front of the line and I placed my order, Ethan looked at the bunny and started crying. I tried putting him down, he had the most horrified look on his face, and clamouring to get at me. So... no picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with Ethan....the Easter Bunnies at the mall look like over grown giant Monsters with really bad breath!

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Why do we make our children sit on costumed strangers? It makes no sense to me.

The Ellington's said...

I felt really bad for the Easter Bunny. And plus, I do not think he looked scary. Larry just said - I told you!