Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sisters... in-laws...

I have to say - I really do love my sister-in-laws. Not to say, I don't love my brother-in-laws, I do - I adore them. I feel like they are definitely part of the family: they are involved in the insanity, part of the chaos, and sometimes the cause of it. But that's what makes us 'family' right? Each for different reasons, Kate, Andrea, and Rhonda each add something to my life in which it is better. Love y'all!
Rhonda is much like Larry, very even and smooth. She doesn't let much get to her, and she is a good example of patience. Rhonda has also invested a lot time and mileage in visitng us, and we are very grateful for that.

Kate is also so patient, but I am so grateful that she has adopted Mom and Dad as her parents too - they all have such a close relationship that I am often envious of the time they all spend together. Kate is my example of devotion. Tyler and Kate have uprooted their lives, with Mom and Dad from Utah were Tyler was born to Las Vegas and now to Reno in a few short years, but always so willing.

And Andrea... my little Andie (she said I may call her that, but only me). I am so grateful for the relationship she has with Todd and in turn with me. I think it has been difficult at times for Todd and Tyler to bring home girls with such a judgmental and opinionated sister. Andrea has taken it all in stride. I have always wanted someone that would look out after my brother and love him as much, or at least try, as I do. Andrea does.

No comments: