Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday to me ~





So... it's my birthday - oh, in about 20 minutes CST. Can you believe it, 35? Thirty-frickin'-five?! Holy poop! Feel free to call, email, or text me birthday wishes. Just kidding. But my Aunt Dawnette (Dad's older sister) always does this scrapbook page for her siblings: "On This Day..." This is a picture of me, on the roof top of the orphanage in Korea the adoption agency took to send to Mom and Dad before they actually adopted me. The second picture, which I love, is with Great Grandpa Cazier when Tami and I were being sealed. And the third is to date (well, November, but recent enough).

2 comments:

Jules said...

omg... these pictures...
priceless.

The BC Fam said...

Happy Birthday! 35 is scary!! Only 5 more days and I'm there with ya, girl! :( Great pictures!