Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Temptation...


I have a weakness, well, I have many. But this one is severe. As you know Girl Scout cookies come around once a year. Because it's only once a year, Larry and I like to stock up. We freeze them. Now, we don't have any girls, and we don't have any nieces in the Girl Scout program to support. We just really like cookies! This could be the reason I am still not back in that 00 I was before Ethan? Daaang!
We always call one another when the first order sheet appears at the office. This year, I placed two orders. Pathetic? Yes, we are addicted... I guess giving up one bad habit leads to another? Except, I have always been addicted to Girl Scout Cookies.

1 comment:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

I too am addicted to the thin mints and have already placed my order - in fact I have a standing order every year with my daughter's friends - they keep me hooked up! Oh - and YOU ARE TAGGED!