Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Karma

When we were kids, my older sister Tami would yell so loud at me that the vein on her neck would pop out. Tasha and I would giggle because - well, we were antagonistic. Tami was always throwing here arms up at me and frustrated because I was always so emotional and she never really knew what to do about it. Well.... Allee, my niece, Tami's daughter - is me... or... my clone... or me, reincarnated. The point is - she IS me. This frightens Tami - a lot! She cries, she's very emotional, she tells things like it is but prefaces it with 'not to be rude, but...' - sound familiar? I know, right? Scary! She's about as vain as me. Loves clothes, loves shoes, and loves loves LOVES cooking! Which is awesome - she can sit and watch Food Network for hours and hours - LIKE ME! With all of the good, there's the other 'fun stuff' too.
And I love her SO much!