Thursday, December 27, 2007

Waaah -

Alright, I am sending Holiday cards out - and I'm calling them "Holiday" b/c they are very late Christmas - and by the time they get out in the mail - very late New Year's cards. And hey! Could I get any tackier? No, that's a rhetorical question. I know, it's tacky b/c the envelopes are always too big and are very obvious they are not the one's to be used with the photo card. But every frickin' time (and I order from different places) I order photo cards (e.g. Ethan's birth announcements, his 1 yr b-day, and now Christmas) I get screwed on the envelopes, so I'm forced to just improvise. And, b/c I'm such a procrastinator on everything, I can't wait for them to supply me with the evenvelopes originally intended for the order. To make matters worse, after I printed all of my labels (Thanks, Ty) and placed the To: and From: and stamped them - and you know once you place a postage stamp on the envelope, it's not coming off - and stuffed them, I realized: my labels were not printed with the states!!!!! Arrrggh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought your labels were very 'professional and lovely.' And for the record...I would have been very disappointed with hand written labels...I mean really --- how tacky is that--- for someone to take time out of their lives to 'personalize' a letter with their own handwriting.....wow - it would be so ....so ...so personal..... - (hahaha)

Unknown said...

Your picture turned out looking really good. I really like the card you picked out too. It all looks very nice.