Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tagged...

Well, I've been tagged by my sister, Tami. And althought I am not as verbose as she, I will try.

The rules of tag:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 10 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Here we go - for what it's worth, it's just as painful for me as it will be for you:

1. I have been waiting my whole life for my son. Ever since I was little - people would ask "what do you want to be when you grow up"? My answer was always the same, "a Mom".

2. I am nosey. Most know this. But I mean, really nosey. It's not that I HAVE to know, it's that I just NEED to know. Like, who is calling my husband? What are they talking about? What did your Mom say? What did you and Todd talk about? What did you just put in the glove compartment? I know, it's bad, but I am just nosey.

3. I love bubble gum, but not dubba bubba, that loses it's flavor way too fast. Mostly Bubbilicious, cause it's so delicious. I eat it up fast! Like, super fast. I cannot just have one, I eat one, then it starts to lose the sugary flavor, I spit it out and put in another.

4. I am a control freak. There's my way, and there's the wrong way.

5. I am a counter freak. And by this I mean, anything they put at the check out counter's, I will more than likely buy. I am such a sucker for cheap and gotti. I just love it, especially if it's sparkly. Banana Republic always puts jewelry at the counter, and I can't help it.

6. I have a shoe problem. I don't think that's a secret.

7. I am allergic to opiates, and one of my best friends' tried to poison me. Not really. Debbie made me a poppyseed cake, which I loved so much I ate the whole thing. Half way through I started feeling itchy, by the time I was finished - with the whole thing - I was covered in hives.

8. My older sister, Tami is my best friend. But ironically, we hated each other growing up. Well, not hated, but you know what I mean.

9. I am very sensitive to smells - I smell things before anyone else, and believe me, I'll let you and the whole building know about it.

10. I love love love to laugh!

Since, I don't know 3 others who blog, it'll just have to be Brenda. Sorry, I just don't like people :)

No comments: