Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Beginning to look a lot like...

something.... y'all know I don't decorate for Christmas, nor do I enjoy it. But, I gotta say, it sure does help when I have someone getting the decorations for me (Thanks Mom's). Ethan has been talking about "putting Christmas up" for a week and a half now... it is inevitable. We knew the day would come when we would have to "get in the Christmas spirit" and put decorations up. Ethan loves it. He has been humming Santa Clause is Coming to Town and saying how cute and beautiful Christmas is. Unfortunately, this will be the last year I can get away with having a mini tree, it's perfect for the very few ornaments we have as of now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful and spotless. The decorations, tasteful and classy. You're a beautiful family.

Unknown said...

Tori Your house looks so great! I knew one day you would crack. I knew it would be either Ethan or Mom who would crack the two of you. I love your decorations!

Anonymous said...

Your home is beautiful, clean, warm and so inviting. Wish I could run over, sit on your couch and walk you work while I complain....doesn't that sound like fun :)

Happy New Year Ellingtons. We love you guys.