Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Trick-or-Treat!


This year I took Ethan to the Geneva Commons Halloween fest. Some of you may know how this works - if the shops have a sign in the window, the kids are welcome to come in and trick-or-treat. There are so many restrictions in the neighborhoods now, and our neighborhood is not very Halloween friendly that I thought this was a good idea. I was right. Ethan had a blast. Every time he got a piece of candy, he'd say 'we need more tick-or-treats, Mom'. And so we did. My Mom sent Ethan this cute Thomas costume for his birthday. I was afraid he wouldn't be too excited to wear it since he has been wearing it since. I left my camera in the car and didn't realize it till it was too late. There was no way Ethan was going to let me go back. So, I dressed him up again afterwards and took some pics. After the Commons, we went to my girlfriends house where I witnessed the excitement of her husband - boy, does he love Halloween! Julie gave him this rubber bat, which he loves! What a treat.

No comments: