Thursday, July 16, 2009


Happy Anniversary. Larry and I celebrated 3 wonderful years on the 14th of July. We have never been a celebratory couple. We have never celebrated anything, barely birthdays or holidays, much less anniversaries. We have been together since 1996, so we sort of just took it for granted. The first year of wedded bliss, we completely forgot altogether. The second year was almost forgotten were it not for the congratulation call from one of my younger brothers late in the afternoon. This year, Larry got a head start and gave me an anniversary card on JUNE 14th. And again, on the 14 of July. Even with our day-to-day follies, I am still so in love with my darling and adorable husband. I am so lucky to have him, and fortunate for his kindness, tolerance, and forgiveness. He has become a such a magnificent father and wonderful husband.

1 comment:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

Three years already? You are still in the honeymoon stage it looks like to me . .that's what you get for the late start . .a longer honeymoon!