Thursday, January 1, 2009

I love Christmas because I love getting Christmas cards. It seems like these days everyone has jumped on the photo wagon... I am totally digging it and loving it. There are so many people we have reunited with and children are changing so fast, it's really fun to see the differences from year-to-year. Because we have a mischievous toddler and 2 cats leaving cards on the piano or ledge was not working. So, I started taping them to our laundry room door. Ethan loves it because he gets to look at them.

Merry Christmas, and thanks for the cards, y'all!

2 comments:

tasha said...

That's what I do too, Tor! I tape them on the back of our front door! It captivates people for hours! Then I take them down and put them in a binder and title it, "Our friends and family, Christmas 2008." The kids love looking through them all year round and comparing photos. I keep the binder on the coffee table for a while and it's a great conversation piece. Anywhoo! Happy New Year! Love ya!

The Ellington's said...

I should've waited, I got over 20 more today...