Monday, October 27, 2008

Trick-Or-Treat ~


Last Saturday I went to the Monster's on Main Street in Brookfield with my girlfriend from work. It's a really big deal. I wasn't sure how it would go over though, considering, Ethan is only 2. He had a blast! I will have to post some pictures of Michele's yard decor, let's just say - Halloween to her, is like Christmas to my Mom's: out of control decorations.

Anyway, businesses put a pumpkin in their windows and it means it's okay to trick-or-treat. Ethan had so much fun. He held my hand the whole time (except when I was carrying him, of course) and he probably ate more candy than he actually got... don't know how that happens. We were out for about 3 hours he ate sucker after sucker, gummy candy, and M & M's while getting more!


As soon as we left, Ethan crashed... sugar coma. He was out for four hours! Now, if you've been paying attention, Ethan doesn't sleep for 4 hrs during the night. Yesterday he went to bed at 7:30 pm and didn't wake up till 6:30 this morning! I definitely think walking around for 3 hours and crashing after all that sugar helped.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is serously so cute! It is a great idea to trick-or-treat at business, safe and a one stop shop!

The Amazing Mumfords said...

What a great day - your kid was the cutest Yoda I've ever seen AND he slept! Two for one! :)

Anonymous said...

I want to squeeze him. He is so adorable! Tor - what an awesome Mom you are to brave the crowds...mingle with the commoners all for your little Ethan! I'm so proud of you :)

tasha said...

Well, Ethan is definitely THE cutest YODA EVER!!!!! I bet his Daddy was so proud! Thanks for posting pics so we could see him in his costume! Love ya!