Saturday, October 18, 2008

10 Years Ago I was:
1. Living in SLC
2. Working for Miller & Company
3. Hanging out with my very good friends, Janet & Sammy
4. Having fun with my then little nephew Ry-Guy
5. probably lots of other things that I clearly cannot remember

5 things on my "TO DO" list today:
1. Go to work because it's mandatory... how do they do that?
2. Hang with my Mom-in-Law
3. Laundry
4. Dishes/dishwasher (loading & unloading)
5. Hopefully have dinner with my family, if all goes well

5 snacks I enjoy: (this is at the moment)
1. Cucumbers or carrots
2. saltine crackers
3. grapes
4. ice cream
5. Cheeto's!

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our bills!
2. Pay off my family's debts.
3. Take my family around the world
4. Buy homes for the family all together
5. Buy lots of shoes!

5 places I have lived:
1. Hungtington Beach, CA
2. Grand Prairie, TX
3. Bountiful, UT
4. Provo, UT
5. Lynchburg, VA

5 jobs I have had:
1. Collection Agent
2. Cocktail Waitress
3. Food Server
4. Babysitter
5. Grocery Store Clerk/Cashier

5 People I tag:
1. Tami Tran
2. Kim Weinreb
3. Pat Christensen - bet you didn't see that one coming ;)
4. Brenda Anderson
5. Caleen Christensen

2 comments:

Pat said...

Holy Cow, I have never been asked to do this before but I promise I will do my best. I love your blog and your family so much. i don't know what I would do if I didn't have such wonderful memories of your family. Stay tuned for a future post.

The Amazing Mumfords said...

"Buy lots of shoes"!!! I love it!