Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ethan

I cannot believe my little monster is 2 years old. This year we didn't make a big deal out of it, but we had a little party for Ethan's birthday on Sunday. It has been so special because Nana (my Mom) has been here on his day since birth. I am grateful for her.

Grandma and Grandpa live close enough that they were also able to make it for the day.

Ethan flipped out with excitement when Daddy brought in the balloons (he loves them). It has been awesome because he actually gets "presents" and cards. He read cards and opened his presents with Connor and Dylan's (Gramley) help. Thanks, boys.


Grandma and Grandpa spoiled him rotten and he loved this remote control truck - he has been playing with it non-stop giving his 'tools' rides in the bed.

Of course, we are so appreciatetive of eveything and our friends and family.


3 comments:

The Gang! said...

Your kid is so cute! I am glad I get a glimse into your life!

Stephie said...

Tori, so cute!! Congratulations to Ethan!! FYI: "the terrible two's" are nothing compared to "the trying three's"...GOOD LUCK!! :-)

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!