Thursday, July 31, 2008

...Update...

Just to let y'all know, we are still alive - barely, but still. Larry had his cast removed on Monday. I started my vacation last Friday, but we have all been sick since - all, Me, Ethan, and Larry.
Unfortunately, we have been holed up in our house, and Ethan has been stir crazy. He has been finding ways to keep himself busy... and has learned to tattle on me. If I tell him no, he runs to Dad and rambles on about whatever displeases him.
We went with Larry on Monday to his podiatry appointment and waited for him- just to get out of the house a little bit. All is well, he is healing fantastically. There are no external stitches (only internally), and he can now wear normal shoes. Ethan listened to my MP3 player (from my phone, which is awesome).

And this is also new... Ethan has learned how to make funny faces - I credit this to my sister, Tami, from our conversations on Skype.

2 comments:

Stephie said...

Sorry to hear y'all have been sick!! Hope you feel better soon! :-)

Tolman Tribe said...

Hey, so you do use Skype. . .just not when we are on. I see how it is. No, our computer has been lost with the "geek squad" freeks for a month. We finally got it back and once we have it up and running in the new place we'll have to chat. Ethan is a doll! PS. get rid of the word verification thing, it's obnoxious because sometimes I can't even read it, and I am not a computer.