Thursday, July 17, 2008

Motley Crue Fest...

To say that I am a huge metal fan, would be somewhat of an understatement. I love metal and many genres. I have sort of been stuck in the '80's rock for some time. I never got a chance to see any of my favorite bands in their glory days, but have been attending now whenever I get a chance. Mostly with our good friends, Jeff Duck (see previous post "In Loving Memory"), Chris Gramley, and Steve Sokasits (who were Larry's fraternity brothers and how I immediately bonded with them - the love for metal does that).

So far we've seen Poison ( a few times), Bon Jovi (a couple), Cinderella, White Snake, Billy Idol, Dokken, Faster Pussycat, Ratt, Quiet Riot, Brian Adams, Def Leppard and there are more...



Last night we saw Crue Fest: Trapt, Sixx: AM, Papa Roach, and Motley Crue. Looking around - wow - is all I can say. It's great people watching since there are all kinds...








2 comments:

Stephie said...

AWESOME!! Personally, I can't get enought '80's music...

ROCK ON!!

The BC Fam said...

Love that, nothing like a good 80's concert to make you feel young again!