Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tag:


What I was doing 20 years ago 1988:
1. Sophmore at OHS, in the shadow of my smart sister, Tami (her Sr year)
2. Working at Prestwich Farms
3. Rebelling - that was pretty much full time
What I was doing 10 years ago 1998:
1. I finally badgered Larry into admitting he loved me
2. Spent a lot of time being reckless and irresbonsible (isn't that what your 20's are for?)
3. Working 3 or 4 jobs
What I was doing 5 years ago 2003:
1. Spent the year going crazy because I was 30!
2. My sister, brother-in-law, and youngest brother (notice, Tyler, I did not say 'baby') came to Chicago to suprise me for my birthday
3. We were living in downtown Chicago and having so much fun
What I was doing one year ago 2007:
1. Driving Larry and everyone else crazy from the hormones that comes with pregnancy - yes, they were the hormones!
2. Starting at Washington Mutual (aka the Titanic nowadays)
3. Giving birth
What I've been doing so far this year:
1. Enjoying every day being a Mom
2. Reconnecting with long lost and old friends
3. Enjoying my relationship with my mother
What I was doing today (I think it would be easier, what am I NOT doing):
1. Laundry
2. Ethan's haircut
3. Millions of errands
What I'm doing tomorrow:
1. Laundry
2. Piwo's graduation party (I'll post pictures - fun, fun, fun)
3. Getting ready for Monday - blech.

Thanks, Steph! Now I tag Brenda Tobler, Caleen Christensen, and Kate Tolman

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why didn't you tag me??????

Tolman Tribe said...

Thanks for not calling me the baby. I really appreciate that. . .it's really gotten to me over the years and I think that is why I have such a crying problem, I hear someone say baby and it the tears just pour. It's always been hard when we have a newborn, baby this, look at the baby, oh baby. . . .My tear ducts don't even get a break, so Tori, once again, I thank you.

The Amazing Mumfords said...

I love this post! How fun - but what makes it even better was that you didn't tag me this time! LOL!