Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

First, Happy Father's Day to my Dad...


Thanks, Dad for working so hard and being a provider. Thank you for teaching me the invaluable lesson of hard work and earning a dollar. Thank you for teaching me to trust in myself and being accountable. It is true what they say "you don't appreciate things until they're gone", or more like, until you are in that position (meaning, a parent). I am grateful for the things I have learned from my Dad. I love yah.


Happy Father's Day to John...

Thank you for always being unconditional and caring. Thank you for always thinking of us, and always being sincerely concerned for our well-being.


Happy Father's Day to my brother's (and in-laws)...

I am always impressed and frankly, surprised, with the excellent father's you have become. Thank you all for being who you are - in your weird ways - just kidding. But really, not. No, I am.


Happy Father's Day, Larry...
Thank you for being such a devoted father to Ethan. Thank you for putting your family first. Thanks for always making sure Ethan has everything he needs and for telling him 'no' - we all know I can't =). Thanks for being more of a father to Ethan than I ever hoped you would be and for just loving him so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Torki, I loved your Father's Day Tribute to Dad! It was heartwarming...!