Monday, April 21, 2008

Blah Blah Blah


As you know by now, Ethan loves 'talking' on the phone. We don't have a land-line, and probably never will. We don't get a babysitter often enough. Whenever we have had one she had her own cell phone, or Larry or I left mine with her in case of emergency. Last weekend was the first that I had to get a babysitter on my own (Larry had to work). In true Victoria fashion, I started freaking out (why do I do that?). Not a big deal, we added a line to my cell phone service which was cheaper and more logical than getting a pre-paid phone. The actual phone that we got was a free phone - wow, this has turned into a long story... sorry - it is really small. And, fortunate for Ethan, just his size. He is just so relaxed on the phone. It's hilarious, because he will 'talk' for-EVER!

No comments: