Saturday, March 1, 2008

Uh Oh!

I am such a dork. Today while my boys were napping, I was having 3 IM conversations at the same time, while emailing pictures and 'cleaning' up my hard drive. Here's the problem with too much multi-tasking - I speed read through things. Well, as it turns out, not a time when speed reading comes in handy. I started un-installing all these programs and components I felt were useless: MSN... Microsoft.NET... AOL and all the components to it... Windows Defender... and several others. First of all, there is not enough of a description, and I did not have the time nor the patience to read the Internet doc, so I just omitted them. When I restarted it was awesome, the programs were gone! Including the Internet... Whoops!

Then, I was so nervous about it, Larry tried to get me to log back in and I could not remember my password. Larry was quickly losing his patience. But in true Larry fashion, he kept himself calm and reinstalled everything. I think we are back to normal, whatever that is.

The things is - I am not ignorant, I'm just impatient, but that's because I'm Aquarius. So, Larry is my hero - well, for many reasons, but at this moment, for fixing the errors I made.

2 comments:

The Amazing Mumfords said...

You are a good woman to admit your mistakes and let your husband rescue you! I would have hid it all and done the dumb blond act. (It is an act you know.)

Unknown said...

I was really scared for Tori when that happened. I am really glad Larry knew what he was doing and fixed every thing. At least Larry has a cool head because I would be freaking out. I guess that is why we need men in our lives, to calm the freaking out wives.