Monday, February 18, 2008

Girls Night Out!

And boy, was it a night, or morning... "oh yes, it's ladies night, and the feelings right. If you hear any noise, it ain't the boys, it's ladies night".

Wow! So, my very fun and close friends and I went "out" doing up Chicago nice and right last Saturday. Let me just say first - we are not 25 anymore girls, even though we think we can still party like it's 1999!

Carla, Debbie (Debbie's friend Jessica), Stacie, and I went dancing at Manor Chicago. We had decided that is had been far too long since we all went out together (I think we decided at least 3 years - am I right?). We had so much fun! I am so grateful to these girls!


Me and Stacie

2 comments:

The BC Fam said...

Sounds like a blast! I could use one of those nights!

Pat said...

Tori, I love reading your blog. Yoru man is so handsome and your baby is a knock out. I love the blogging world.if you check out Caleens blog we are grandmaand grandpa. Look at our blog and see Cody's little miricle baby that just arived a week ago. Love ya Pat Christensen