Sunday, January 6, 2008

Famous Family


This is very exciting for me - you may know how much I adore my older sister who happens to be my best friend. She has taken her family and made them famous - well famous enough anyway. After Ryan was born, and about 3 yrs old, Tami signed up with an agency and started getting a lot of modeling print work, and industry film work. This is very exciting. Well, they had a photo shoot that now shows up a lot of places: shutterfly.com, walmart.com, and many other places. Tami's in-laws have recently informed her, the family is on the Einstein Bros Bagels box... this is so thrilling!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Torki, you are so silly! Hahaha, I can't believe you posted this! You stinker....I'll get you.

Anonymous said...

And I LOVE your family picture! You guys are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

If you see our picture at the POST OFFICE....that would be baaad! LOL