Sunday, December 23, 2007

Italian food is a house favorite, so tonight, we went to Maggiano's. It is certainly one of the better chain restaurants. As a little "pre-holiday" Holiday dinner. Everytime we go out we try to get Ethan to eat something new. He is a good sport, b/c he'll try any one thing at least two or three times to determine if he really likes it. No matter what it is. He'll always make the "yucky" face, but if he hates it he'll squeeze his lips tight, and say 'no'. But, if he likes it, he'll start gobbling. Tonight it was calamari. Larry and I are big fans of Calamari. Maggiano's has the big squid with light breading, and not the yucky crumbly greasy breading, it's pretty good. He also tried the lobster stuffed ravioli's and spicey baked sausage ziti. He liked it all. However, there have been times, when not so much. Here is a video clip at Chili's - he was trying ranch dressing... This video is grainey because it was taken with Larry's cell phone, and it is also about five or 6 months ago.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy....I've never known a baby who eats calamari.....actually I know very few adults who eat calamari!

Unknown said...

I can't get over this movie. It is too cute! I love his face. hehe.

CHUNTZ said...

Hey Tori! Merry Christmas! I still remeber going to youre house in Ogden for a YW sleepover...youre the cuttest! I just made my mommy a blg...its under "Mommy Chuntz" and I added you as her friend, so you'll have to say hello!