Sunday, December 9, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

I was truly excited this year for Christmas - even though I don't like to decorate for it, or like to go out in the retail world, or like the snow. I was excited because Ethan was going to get his picture taken with Santa. Those of you with Children know how this goes: the lines are long, other children are screaming, parents are exasperated because their children are anxious and screaming. When we finally got to the front, he looked at Santa and smiled. So, I thought Hey, this is gonna work. I handed him over, and he started whining. Not screaming, not crying, not trying to get down, just whining. The "Elves" were trying to snap the pictures as quickly as possible. Then, I said, "oh forget it, it's fine", Ethan stopped fussing, and looked at Santa -

As if to say: "I got my eye on you, Jingle Jangle, you're suspect..."

No comments: