Monday, November 19, 2007

Playlists

Okay, my sister and I just started "blogging", we are totally addicted. Every day we are calling each other trying to figure out new things. I just found out how to post a playlist - this is very exciting to me since I fought the technical/computer era for so long. This playlist is SO very me, but not so much her. However, since I know how and she does not... we'll see how long it takes for her to figure it out - or rather, figure out how to replace it. I know my nephew will love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Torki Snorki,

I LOVE the play list you made for me.....I want to add some more songs - HOW do you do IT?????

Thanks though for fixing my site...now all my friends 'think' I'm smart and most importantly, Ryan thinks I know more than him about computers...that is a GOOOOD thing.