Saturday, November 17, 2007

Growing up...


Today Larry bought Ethan a forward-facing car seat. Now, I know to many of you this is not a big deal. To me, it is devastating. It means my little infant is not longer an infant. He is actually a toddler. And of course, I cried - big surprise. After running errands, Larry installed the car seats and put Ethan in one. He was so excited and delighted. He knows. He totally knows. He just sat there talking, as if he were having an adult conversation with us. So, I got in the drivers seat and pretended to drive, and Larry got in the passenger seat. Ethan loved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Torki you're such a great Mommy and Larry is such a Fab Dad - who would have thought...I mean REALLY! - haha

Jules said...

omg... seriously, you guys should have your own show. that is soo funny. i'd have paid to see that!